HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
Before your purchases leave our warehouse for delivery, they go through an extensive inspection process. Our warehouse personnel carefully unpacks each piece taking great care removing tape, plastic, cardboard, and foam. Our on site finishing staff meticulously inspects and grooms the furniture, preparing each piece so it will be perfect in your home.
- SHARBOT LAKE
- SMITHS FALLS
- PORT HOPE
- City of Kingston
- Milton SUBDIVISIONS
- perth road villiage
$50.00 (On scheduled days)
- PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY
- OPINICON ROAD
Amherst, Wolfe, Howe
Summer: $150.00 (June-sept)
Winter: $100.00 (OCt - MAY)
INFORMATION FOR ALL HOME DELIVERIES
- please measure to ensure merchandise will fit through doorways, stairways, and around corners. If you are unsure, call our service technician for assistance with measuring. A service charge may apply.
- delivery staff have the right to refuse any (perceived) unsafe delivery.
- know where merchandise will be going, and have the area cleared to avoid damages to valuables.
- driveway and ENTRANCES must be clear for deliveries.
- please Inform the sales associate of any special requirements.
- an adult must be present to receive and sign for deliveries. elevators must be available for all deliveries to apartments.
- all furniture is carefully inspected pre-delivery, it is then blanket wrapped for safe transport.
- Old mattresses must be bagged by the owner before removal. bags are available at the store ahead of time for your convenience.
- minimum $25.00 disposal fee applies to return old pieces.
Deliver service does not include
- RE-CONNECTION of t.v's, or other technology.
- moving existing furniture
- removal of un-bagged, used bedding.
- Specific delivery time.
If you have any questions regarding delivery please contact us, and we will be pleased to answer any questions or concerns you might have.